Your data needs to be managed. Data that can't be read, used or trusted is of no use to you.
The fact is that the power of many companies lies partly in databases they use. Quantity is important. If you don't know enough (potential) customers, you surely won't be able to reach your goals. As always, quality should come first.
The process of gathering, using, managing and archiving data requires a combination of well executed manual operations, creativity and ever increasing smart technology. These words literally apply to M+.
We offer our clients a complete data management service:
- data entry: accurate and reliable, because we know you make important decisions based on your database
- scanning: the latest technology leads to efficiency, but safety and accuracy come first
- database management: quality and management of your data in safe and capable hands
- database marketing: add value to data by utilising it with the right marketing actions.
- web based archiving: all you valuable data is archived allowing you to unlock it in a safe and easy way.
From entry tot archiving: at M+, your data are in capable hands.Database management
So you've gathered a huge amount of data on your (potential) customers. That's great. But what's your next step?Database marketing
A good database is half the job. However, you need both halves.Data entry
The real foundation of a good database isn't data, it's people.Scanning
These days, everything has to be fast. Technology is gaining ground. But doesn't that happen at the expense of quality?Webbased archiving
Do you throw away your valuable jewellery after wearing it only once.
Related Business Cases
Brochures and test drives (lead management) >> The Club (loyalty) >> Milk (marketing from A to Z) >> Sales-mechanics (cross selling and lead generation) >> Save you(r) energy (from lead to customer) >> Sure growth (automation) >>